Biophotonic glass, also known as Miron or NHT Violet glass, is a type of deeply purple colored, almost opaque glass. This glass is thought to be energized by light.
Just as UV light can destroy our skin, the same UV's can destroy light sensitive produce and products. Developed with science to find the optimal color of glass - not clear, not amber, not black and not just any purple - to block the harmful light rays while permitting beneficial light (like infrared and certain ultraviolet waves) to permeate. The results? Preserve expensive products or homemade goods for a shocking length of time!
The wide mouth jar with screw top lid is ideal storage for nuts, powders, pills and liquids. Airtight, watertight, smell proof and leak proof.
Ever since the beginning of glass production, approximately 3,500 years pre Christ, violet or golden containers/bottles have been used exclusively to preserve precious salves, oils, essences and alternative medicines. Today, thanks to science, we know that life (energy) is best preserved by Violet, and no other spectral range can compare.
- Store medications
- Keeps Herbs Aromatic
- Prolong Produce Shelf Life
- Essential Oils on the Vanity
- Mix Fresh Herbs for Cooking
- Store Light Sensitive Products
- Store supplements & superfood
- Vitalize Any Indigestible Product
- Biopotons Specific Glass Technology
- Cosmetic Container for the Bathroom
- Protects Biodegradable Health Products
- Natural Healing Tools Recommended for Storage