REBUILDING AFTER A FAST
Just as important preparing for a fast is coming off a fast. For a 3,5 or 7 day fast should be conducted with a doctor's support and with a Sonne Detox kit.
Here are suggestions for daily rebuilding and supplementation after a 7 day cleanse.
- Use Detoxification #7 and Intestinal Cleanser #9 in a cleansing drink morning and evening as daily maintenance. Some use the Cleansing Drink every morning for years to help build and maintain bowel regularity.
- Detoxificant #7 is to adsorb undesirable matter in the alimentary canal.
- Intestinal Cleanser #9 is to furnish fiber that retains moisture. It is mucilaginous, slippery, soft and bulky.
- For best results, take 20 of the #10 Greenlife, 12 capsules of the Wheat Germ Oil, 4 tablets of Natural Source Vitamin C, and 5 tablets of the Whole Beet Plant Juice daily for 2-3 months. Then reduce to amounts on the labels. These supplements can be taken with or between meals. Take with water or unsweetened juice. Remember - these are food supplements, not synthetic multivitamins.
- Resume normal eating but eliminate from your diet anything containing:
- Bleached whole wheat or bleached and refined white flour.
- Artificial color and flavors, corn syrup or refined sugar.
- Eat a good size raw vegetable salad twice daily plus one cooked leafy vegetable.
- Eat fresh, raw fruits, preferably in season, between meals and for dessert.
- Cook, bake or steam all vegetables on the raw side. Do not microwave.
- Cook beef very, very rare. Broil fish on one side. Cook eggs softly.
- Eat melon between meals.
- Drink water generously between meals. Drinking water during meals dilutes the digestive enzymes in the mouth and stomach.
- See the on half of your food intake is fresh and raw. Gradually increase.
- Eat local.
- Exercise. Even well balanced blood is ineffective unless it is aerated so walk, walk, walk.