All information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and in no way is intended as medical counseling or medical advice. By no means is any information presented herein intended to substitute for the advice and/or treatment provided to you by your own physician or a health care provider. You should not use any information contained on this site to self diagnose or personally treat any medical condition or disease or prescribe any medication. If you have or suspect you have a medical condition, you are urged to contact your personal health care provider or a qualified medical professional immediately. All information, statements and products on this site have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Neither Natural Healing Tools, Inc. nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or products purchased from this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including, without limitation, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Price and product availability is subject to change without notice. Order placement does not constitute a contract.
NATURAL HEALING TOOLS, INC. IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS AND DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING FOR EXAMPLE, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NATURAL HEALING TOOLS, INC. DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Natural Healing Tools, Inc. (NHT)
Web Site Agreement
Revised January 2014
This Agreement is between You, the user of the Natural Healing Tools Web Site and Natural Healing Tools, Inc. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions governing Your use of Natural Healing Tools Web Site, currently at www.NaturalHealingTools.com (the "Site") Natural Healing Tools and Your use of Natural Healing Tools systems and services, and is in addition to any executed agreements You may have with Natural Healing Tools.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing the Site or using the Services contained therein. By accessing the Site or using the services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the Site. Natural Healing Tools may modify this Agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement. Natural Healing Tools, in its sole discretion, may also add, delete or change some or all of the features of the Site or Natural Healing Tools' services at any time. You agree to review the Agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the Site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Agreement.
1. Conduct as a User. As a user on this Site, You will represent Yourself accurately and truthfully at all times. You grant Natural Healing Tools the right to independently verify any information that You post on our Site about Yourself, although Natural Healing Tools does not routinely undertake any verification.
Company reserves the right to constitute different classes of users of the Site, granting access to certain areas of the Site only to certain users, e.g. corporate users and individual users may have access to different areas of the Site.
2. User Eligibility. Natural Healing Tools services and this Site are available only to individuals who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older. This Site and the services are available only to individuals or businesses who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
3. Intellectual Property and Submissions. The materials, data and other information used and displayed on the Site or available through Natural Healing Tools services are the property of Natural Healing Tools or its licensees and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws both in the United States and in other countries. "Natural Healing Tools, Inc." is a registered trademark of Natural Healing Tools in the United States and other countries. Other marks which appear on this Web site may be marks of third parties that are not affiliated with Natural Healing Tools. Natural Healing Tools and its affiliates do not control or endorse the content of third party Web sites. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the Site.
The entire contents of the Site, including the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the content, are copyrighted under the United States copyright laws by Natural Healing Tools, Inc. The content provided on the Site may be displayed, printed and downloaded from the different areas of the Site solely for your own personal, internal and non-commercial use. Except as allowed in the previous sentence, You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, perform or circulate any such material without the prior written consent of Natural Healing Tools or the appropriate licensee.
Unless Natural Healing Tools has entered into a separate written agreement with You that specifically states to the contrary, you agree that any information, feedback, questions, comments, or the like that you provide to Natural Healing Tools in connection with this Site or Natural Healing Tools services ("Submissions") will be deemed to be provided to Natural Healing Tools on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis and will become and remain the property of Natural Healing Tools. Natural Healing Tools shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, without limitation. You also agree that Natural Healing Tools shall be free to use any ideas, concepts or techniques embodied in the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services incorporating such ideas, concepts or techniques.
5. System Integrity. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any transaction conducted on Natural Healing Tools Site. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Natural Healing Tools infrastructure.
6. No Warranty. NHT provides the Site and its services "As Is" and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. To the full extent permissible under applicable law, company specifically disclaims the implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Company does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to its services, and operation of NHT's Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside its control, including, but not limited to telecommunications network disruptions. Nor does NHT guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information on its Site or the results of Your use of NHT's Site.
7. Limitation of Liability. In no event will NHT or its licensees be liable for (I) any incidental, consequential, special or indirect damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like (however arising, including negligence), arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information, or transactions provided on the Site or downloaded or hyperlinked from the Site, even if NHT or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (II) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the Site and/or materials or information downloaded through, or hyperlinked from, the Site. because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to You. In such states, NHT's liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, NHT's aggregate liability, and the aggregate liability of its licensees, to You or any third parties in any circumstances is limited to one dollar ($1).
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NHT, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by You.
9. Term; Termination. NHT reserves the right to terminate Your access to the Site without notice for any reason.
10. Compliance with Laws. You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding Your use of the Site and NHT's services.
12. Waiver and Assignment. NHT's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. NHT may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
13. Miscellaneous. This Site is controlled by Natural Healing Tools from its offices within the State of Nebraska, USA. The laws applicable to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be the laws of the State of Nebraska, USA, and applicable federal law, without regard to any conflict of law provisions. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Natural Healing Tools and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Nebraska, USA. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Natural Healing Tools makes no representations that the content in this Site is appropriate for access outside of the United States. Those who choose to access this Site from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Logo and Trademarks Use
Natural Healing Tools Inc. logos and artwork are original with all rights reserved. All Natural Healing Tools Inc use name, logo, slogans and content is considered Trademarked and is in continuous use.
Apple, iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Blackberry is a registered trademark of Research in Motion Limited. Other reference trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners.