The Red Laser is a 635nm red energy laser that uses coherent laser light to carry subtle energetic frequency information into the human body. Red Laser light has been shown to potentially:
- Reduce muscle discomfort
- Assist the body with accelerated self healing of cuts, bruises, skin irritations, etc.
- Assist with accelerated healing after dental surgery
- Assist with calming irritated nerves (esp. teeth)
The Red Laser carries the signature vibrations of our proprietary blend of botanical herbs. This may provide some of the benefits of the botanical herbs embedded into it. Below are listed the botanical herbs in relationship to traditional usages.
- Aloe Vera: Skin soothing, pain, and irritation relieving.
- Ayapana: Anti-tumor and aid in the healing of cuts, scrapes and wounds.
- Bellaco-Caspi: Wound healer, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic for arthritis, back pain and muscle injury.
- Bobinsana: Used for relief of arthritis and rheumatism.
- Carqueja: Analgesic, liver detoxifier, and anti-viral.
- Cat's Claw: Anti-inflammatory for arthritis and muscle pain and as a daily tonic.
- Catuaba: Calming nerve pain, exhaustion, and over stimulation. General toxic.
- Clavo-Huasca: Analgesic used to relieve muscle aches, and pain.
- Chuchuhuasi: Pain reliever, muscle relaxant, and anti-inflammatory for arthritis, rheumatism, and back pain.
- Copaiba: Used traditionally as an analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-microbial, skin cancer, stomach ulcers, and stomach cancer.
- Cumaseba: for relief of rheumatism, arthritis, inflamed joints and muscle, and bone conditions.
- Graviola: For cancer (all types), to treat bacterial and fungal infections, for internal parasites and worms, for hight blood pressure, for depression, for stress, and for nervous disorders.
- Guacatonga: Topical analgesic and anti-inflammatory for skin diseases.
- Huacapu: Analgesic, anti-viral, anti-parasitical, and antiseptic properties.
- Jergon Sacha: Topical wound healer. Used for snake & insect bites/stings.
- Mulateiro: For fungal infections of the skin; anti-parasitical; to relieve candida and yeast infections; and as a skin aid for wrinkles, scars, freckles, and age spots.
- Piri-Piri: Used to reduce stress, anxiety, nervousness, and to calm/ease epilepsy and convulsions.
- Tamamuri: For arthritis, rheumatism, and rheumatoid arthritis; for general pain, and inflammation; for syphilis, yeast infections, and skin fungi.
- Ubos: anti-inflammatory for arthritis; muscle, and joint injuries; analgesic for various types of internal and external pain; as an astringent and antiseptic wound healer for rashes, cuts, scrapes, and other skin conditions.
- Chaparral: Used traditionally as an anti-parasitical, anti-cancer, anti-tumor, and as a lymphatic cleanser/stimulator.
- Huperzine A: Used in China for centuries for the treatment of swelling, fever,and blood disorders. Clinical trials in China have shown it to be effective in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease and to enhance memory in healthy individuals.
- Siberian Golden Root: Increases cellular oxygen uptake to promote faster healing.
- L-Arginine: Used by the body in the production of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide reduces blood vessel stiffness, and increases the blood flow.
- L-lysine: An essential amino acid beneficial in the treatment of herpes and shown promise in the treatment of cancer.
- L-theanine: Amino acid found in Green Tea. Acts as a nerve relaxant and mood harmonizer.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): Pain reliever, and oxygen transporter.
- Vinpocetine: Reported to have cerebral blood-flowing and neuro-protective effects. Used in Eastern Europe for the treatment of cerebrovascular disorders and age-related memory impairment.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Our products has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is therefore not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, prevent disease, medical condition, or replace a trained medical professional. Any and all noted responses to the application and use of our lasers are not guaranteed. Never Shine directly into the eye. Keep out of the reach of children.