Pneumatic pressure point relief to improve wheelchair comfort.
This advanced pressure relief cushion system is especially designed for the patients to use on various mobile devices. The MobiFree is fully portable, with capabilities for both battery power and wall outlets. With the advanced pressure sensor technology and unique one piece air cell pad design, it provides alternating low pressure to the patients consistently.
- Suitable for most wheelchairs.
- Portable pump with carry bag and cushion design for easy mobility.
- Adjustable patient comfort and alternating cycle time.
- Features visual and audible operating status and fault indicators.
- Unique seat cushion design.
- Stretched, vapor permeable, water resistant and fire retardant coverlet.
- Maximum patient weight capacity up to 120 kg or 264 lb. Therapy Mode:Static / Alternate.
Pressure Range(mmHg):40-100 mmHg.
Alarm & alarm mute:Low battery / low pressure.
PUMP Dimension(L x W x H):25 x 12 x 5.7 cm /9.8" x 4.7" x 2.2"
PUMP Weight:1.0 kg / 2.2 lb (battery and adapter are included).
Battery:Rechargeable Ni-MH battery
Electrical:AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz universal adapter.
Cushion Arrangement:Contour foam base & one piece air cell pad (4air cells).
Cushion Dimension(L x W x H):43 x 43 x 10 cm /17" x 17" x 4". Cushion Weight:1.1 kg / 2.4 lb.
Condition New Google Category "Health & Beauty > Health Care"
Weight: 12.00 LBS